Below are a few important resources to get you started; go through the information at these links before applying.
- General info for all applications into graduate programs within the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department: includes department-specific checklist of items necessary to complete application
- An informational webinar for prospective students hosted by Professor Martin Fischer on November 15th, 2018 (slides for which can be downloaded here)
- Timeline and deadlines for application process: All applications and supporting materials must be received by December 18th, 2018 regardless of degree and financial aid status
- Exception: Co-term students have until the third Friday of January to submit
- Note: you are encouraged to identify which of the 4 SDC master's tracks -- Management, Structures, Energy, or Sustainable Urban Systems -- you plan on pursuing in your application. This is not a permanent designation, but it gives the admissions committee insight as to how well your goals and expectations align with that of the program
We look forward to learning about you through your application!
Have other questions about the program or application process? You are not alone. Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
For further assistance, email CEEemail@example.com.
Financial factors do not hold any influence in the admissions process. After acceptance, however, there are a variety of resources both inside and outside of Stanford made available to help you with tuition and living expenses. These options include graduate fellowships, teaching assistantships, and research assistantships. We want to ensure that funding is not a substantial limitation to any prospective SDC student.