Procedure for CEE Coterminal Applicants
- Review the Procedure for Admission to Coterminal Master’s Program
Application for Admission form
Application for Approval form
Program Proposal for Master’s Degree form
Please list the courses you anticipate taking for the degree and sign.
You will submit a finalized version with your adviser's signature in your final quarter as a master’s student.
- Current Official Stanford Transcript - may be requested and submitted through the on-line application.
- CEE Supplemental Questions
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
Two Letters of Recommendation from Stanford faculty who would best be able to evaluate your abilities for graduate studies.
- Official GRE Scores
Note: The GRE is no longer required for your application to Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Coterminal Course Approval form
Courses taken in the current or prior quarter toward the master’s degree.
These courses may not count towards any undergraduate requirements, including GER and unit requirements.
Upon admission, the Registrar’s Office will move the courses from your undergraduate career to your graduate career.