Procedure for CEE Coterminal Applicants
- Review the following:
- Fill out and submit the following documents in your online Coterm Application for Admission form (the documents are provided in the application form):
- Application for Approval form
- Program Proposal for Master’s Degree form - please list the courses you anticipate taking for the degree and sign. You will submit a finalized version with your adviser's signature in your final quarter as a master’s student.
- Current Official Stanford Transcript - may be requested and submitted through the on-line application.
- CEE Supplemental Questions
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation - Two Letters of Recommendation from Stanford faculty who would best be able to evaluate your abilities for graduate studies.
- Coterminal Course Approval form - Courses taken in the current or prior quarter toward the master’s degree. These courses may not count towards any undergraduate requirements, including GER and unit requirements. Upon admission, the Registrar’s Office will move the courses from your undergraduate career to your graduate career.