Graduate Student Research Summer Opportunities
The following list represents various internships, fellowships, and other opportunities that have available annually to Stanford students.
- Engineering in Service International Fellowship: Engineering in Service International Fellows have the opportunity to spend a summer working full time with a supervisor/mentor in an international organization of their choice
- Freeman Spogli Institute: To provide Stanford students with international opportunities to advance their personal, academic, and professional objectives
- Stanford Seed Internships: For students interested in private sector solutions to international development, Seed offers internships with small to medium sized businesses in Africa and India participating in the Institute's Transformation Program
- Schneider Fellows: Stanford students work at leading U.S. nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) in the sustainable energy field. Fellows spend a quarter tackling the world’s economic, environmental, social, and technical challenges associated with harnessing energy resources to deliver energy services
- Stanford Energy Internships in California/Colorado (SEIC): This is an energy-related summer internship program for undergraduate and graduate students
- TomKat Impact Fellowships: Actively contribute to the development and deployment of innovations that aim to tackle the energy, food, water, and environmental challenges facing society (undergrads and masters)
Of course, many other opportunities exist and can be taken advantage of across a wide spread of topical interests. Keep your eye on your email inbox for exciting offers from in and outside of Stanford!